master

master
blog master

Sunday, February 13, 2011

History of my Blog's Name


The Playmaker
            I chose the name "the playmaker" because I'm a fan of different kind of sports. I love to play games involving your physical strength the games like basketball, tennis, soccer and baseball. Ilove to exercise my whole body. I chose it because sometimes I am the one who carries the game, I lead my team in making field goals. I mativate them also. I love to play games that involves team and sportsmanship. In every end of the game we make buddies and meet new friends that could be our teamates.
            The term playmaker is used for the one who makes plays different plays and miracles for the tean. I make sure that all of us is being involve in different kinds of plays so it could be easy for us to win in every game we entered in. Even though were in time of difficulties , we are still together to finish the game and win it. We are helping each other to make it possible for us to win.
             When we make plays, we make sure that everyone would be happy and satisfied in every game we play with. And this name is appropriate for me because I am a responsible playmaker and a responsible member of the team. And even though I am not in myself my team motivates me to play harder for each and everyone in the team. And for our parents supporting us in our chose sports.

No comments:

Post a Comment